No sale at this time. Check back over the winter months for additional information.
CHS Inc., through its CHS Prairie Lakes office (“CHS”), is offering grain storage bins and miscellaneous grain handling equipment located in Starbuck, Minnesota, for sale by sealed bid. This sale consists of the following:
One 15,000 bushel bin
Three 30,000 bushel bins
One 50,000 bushel bin
One 100,000 bushel bin
One 1,200 bushel holding bin
Two 1,000 bushel hopper bins
One 3,500 bushel hopper bin
Two 2,400 bushel overhead bins
Misc. conveyors, spouting, legs
One 400 square foot scale room with electrical panels
All bins and miscellaneous equipment are collectively referred to as the “Equipment”. All bushel capacities and measurements are approximate. No real estate is included in this sale. Prospective Buyer(s) may bid on one or more items of Equipment.
Bidding Process: Sealed bids with a cashiers’ check equaling 10% of the bid must be received no later than 4 pm, July 30, 2019. Bids may be mailed or delivered to 524 Pope Street, P.O. Box 580, Starbuck, MN 56381. All bids should include the name, address and phone number of the entity placing the bid.
Checks will be returned to unsuccessful bidders within five (5) days after the successful bid is determined.
Terms of Sale:
• CHS is offering the Equipment for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS” on a cash only basis.
• The Equipment would be conveyed by Bill of Sale.
• Buyer would be responsible for all costs to remove the Equipment from CHS’ property. In addition to the purchase price, Buyer would deposit 10% of the purchase price with CHS to secure performance of the removal and clean up of the Equipment, which Security Deposit would be returned upon the removal and cleanup of the Equipment to CHS’ satisfaction.
• Sales tax would apply to all Equipment. If Buyer is tax exempt, Buyer must produce a properly completed exemption certificate. An ag exemption would not apply to the scale room.
• Buyer must carry comprehensive general liability insurance in an amount not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence naming CHS Inc. as additional insured.
• The overhead equipment, including legs, conveyors and spouting, must be removed from CHS’ property on or before August 20, 2019. The bins and building must be removed from CHS’ property on or before September 20, 2019.
•CHS reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
For questions, call Brad Manderschied at 320-239-2226 or Tim Guza at 320-634-3028. A copy of the purchase agreement is available for review by perspective bidders upon request. Sample purchase contract available by request. Additional details found here: https://stcloud.craigslist.org/grd/6937795397.html
Send sealed bids with bidder’s return address and phone number to:
Attn: Sealed Bid
524 Pope Street
P.O. Box 580
Starbuck, MN 56381