Update: Thank you for your interest. These items have been sold.
CHS Inc., through its CHS Prairie Lakes office (“CHS”), is offering 3 grain bins in Long Prairie, Minnesota, for sale by sealed bid. The bins include one 40,000 bushel bin, one 25,000 bushel bin, and one 10,000 bushel bin. Bushel capacities are approximate. No real estate is included in this sale.
Bidding Process: Sealed bids with a cashiers’ check equaling 10% of the bid must be received no later than 4 pm, February 8, 2019. Bids may be mailed or delivered to 524 Pope Street, P.O. Box 580, Starbuck, MN 56381. All bids should include the name, address and phone number of the entity placing the bid. Bidder may bid on the bins individually or together.
Unsuccessful bidders will have their checks returned within five (5) days after the successful bid is determined.
Terms of Sale:
• CHS is offering the bins for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS” on a cash only basis.
• The bins would be conveyed by Bill of Sale.
• Buyer is responsible for all costs to remove the bins from CHS’ property.
• Buyer must carry comprehensive general liability insurance in an amount not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence naming CHS Inc. as additional insured.
• The bins must be removed from CHS’ property on or before April 29, 2019.
• CHS reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
For questions, call Brad Manderschied at 320-239-2226, Tim Guza at 320-634-3028, or Martin Hagen at 732-2149. A copy of the purchase agreement is available for review by perspective bidders upon request from Brad, Tim or Martin.
Send sealed bids with bidder’s return address and phone number to:
Attn: Sealed Bid
524 Pope Street
P.O. Box 580
Starbuck, MN 56381